Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Well I know this video of Mick Jagger is getting a little bit off subject of the magazine transfers, although I think it is pretty awesome and wanted to share it with the groups. Clip, snip, tape, punch, dip those strips in the water bucket. As I was working on my magazine transfers, I accidentaly put my magazine strips on the wrong side of the tape. I was really sad when this happened although I didn't let it break my spirit, so I put tape on both sides of the transfer. I wasn't sure how this was going to work out once I dipped them in the hot water for five minutes. When my time was up, I started to rub the tape off and to my surprise, I ended up with twice the amount of strips as anyone else. All of them look completely different. It turned out to be a really nice accident, and now I am going to use the remaining strips for my Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, Plasma and Crack project. It was really cool to see the entire classes' magazine transfers and when we ran them through the projector, the water added an extra pizazz! I think that is a word. And by the way, we didn't come here to be with dogs.

1 comment:

Six X. One said...

those dogs . . . what do they have against Mick.