Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bologna

I like the technical aspect of this class. I feel that I learn the best when I have hands-on experience. The first day was awesome. Scratching, painting, sanding and scraping on some 16mm film loops, and then screening them on the projector for the class. I was surprised at how good they all turned out. I must say once again how excited I am about both of my experimental film classes. They seem to be a nice compliment with one another. I have made a few of my own experimental short films, and I just entered one of them into the ICE Film Fest this summer. I hope to hear back from them soon! I also have another idea for some crazy carnival creatures in the suburbs shot on super 8 film.

1 comment:

Six X. One said...

Good luck with the Ice Film Fest! You'll have to let me know how that goes.