Thursday, November 29, 2007

Final projects

I just finished up the Rythmic editing, and I am happy with how it turned out. I just got final cut pro on my computer at home, and it was the first time that I had really been able to play with it on my own. I liked this assignment a lot, because even though it is structured editing, it makes for a really cool piece overall. Even though I didn't have sound, the sounds that the legos made seemed to have their own rhythm when I edited it together. i actually like it better without sound added to it. It is almost like this lego nintendo game. I want to go back in and maybe do a little bit of color correction, because when I played it on my TV, the colors were not as vibrant. I don' want to give too much away until we see the projects today. I am pumped for the Video race!!

No comments: